WOW FINALLY DONE AND ALL IN 1 NIGHT AND I DID IT AND IT LOOKS ACTUALLY OK WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW oh it's 5 in the morning as I write this and I'll probably hate it later that's why BUT RIGHT NOW I FEEL GREAT!
short explanation: I've been trying out different hair styles, and I needed practice drawing hair! Although I don't look anything like her really but my hair is the same color and that is pretty close to some of my jewelry. I just drew a stereotypical disney face and went at practicing with some brushes
and procrastinated other pieces I was supposed to be working on
I've been trying to figure out how to do my hair, since I've never been able to grasp it beyond a braid kinda. And I was gonna take pics to document the whole thing, like a hair challenge, but it turns out I am not gifted yet in the art of selfies, so I'll just draw them for now! So here's the link to the youtube tutorials and also my reviews.
1. Just wore my hair down, pinned half of it back with a giant crystal butterfly. Got frizzy, but people thought I was an elf fairy. No tutorial, yall know how to do this with a scrunchie in ur sleep.
2. ROPE BRAIDS ARE TEH SAVIOR OF TIME AND STYLE
seriously it takes 5 minutes to learn and 10 seconds to do once you get it, they're so cute and fast and I got called Tiger Lily all day. Unfortunately my hair was friggin greasy, EVEN THOUGH I WASHED IT THE NIGHT BEFORE WHAT THE HECK FOLLICLES
3. CHAINLINK BRAID WHAT IS THIS MADNESS
HOW HOW HOW IS THAT REAL!? Psych IT'S ACTUALLY ONLY 2 ROPE BRAIDS TWISTED TOGETHER WHAT NOW SON
. I'm for real. It looked great. Lotsa compliments. This tut is from a Mormon mom who does her kid's hair.
4. Did a really messy bun cause I was running late and my hair decided to be greasy again. It's clearly time for me to switch conditioners and shampoo. Stuck a fork/spoon/dinglehopper/chopstick in it. Not tutorial worthy, but it does prove the point that a bun + red lipstick = people think you look AMAZING dunno why
5. FAIRY BRAIDS!
HEYO! So cute felt like a lil hipsterflowercrownprincess all day and someone called me a frozen fairy mermaid so heck yes 10/10 would recommend it's hard to do if your hair is in layers but if you use enough hairspray you should be good. Oh, and give yourself some time. I didn't, and had to redo it in the bathroom at work. #hardcoreglam
6. Had a friend straighten my hair for me and looked like a hungry lion. I was, because I was fasting so I could go have a all you can eat dinner with my buddies. No tutorial but when I straighten it on my own I'll send a good link if I find it. My buddy did a great job tho I felt so fine all night and I did the best hairflips. Then we all stuffed our faces and I PACED MYSELF AND DIDN'T EXPLODE YAY ME
That's all for now! Hope my hair does ok next week PLS HANG IN THERE BUDDY
Not pictured: frizz. So much frizz.